New England Revolution midfielder Zachary Herivaux joins San Antonio FC on loan, the Texas club announced Friday. The terms of the loan were not made public.
Herivaux is available for selection immediately, including the club’s three match Cascadia road trip.Info via New England Revolution website
- Born February 1st, 1996
- Midfielder- on loan from New England Revolution
- Native of Brookline, Mass. with tri-citizenship in Haiti, Japan (was born in Osaka), and the United States
- Became the third ever Homegrown Player signing in New England Revolution history in May 2015- he played in the academy for four seasons
- Following 2015 season, he spent three weeks training with Sporting Clube de Portugal as part of the New England Revolution’s strategic partnership
- Has made five MLS appearances since debuting on March 20, 2016 at Philadelphia
- Has played internationally for Haiti, representing the country at the Under-20 and Under-23 levels
Herivaux joins the San Antonio FC on loan to bolster an already strong midfield. This loan matches Coach Powell’s philosophy of developing young players.
You can check out Herivaux’s spectacular goal from the U.S. Open Cup in the video below:
Let’s give him a warm welcome next time he suits up for #OurCity #OurClub